Guide Price £775,000
The Red House, Hartlebury
A handsome listed Georgian house with wonderful period features in a delightful conservation area. The Red House was built in 1797 for the second master of the Queen Elizabeth Grammar School and is situated next to the pretty St James’s Church in the heart of the sought-after village of Hartlebury. The present owner has carried out a significant amount of works both externally and internally over the last 3 years.
The property opens into a reception hall with doors leading to the sitting room, dining room and cellar. At the rear of the house is the breakfast/kitchen, utility room, shower room and cloakroom. To the first floor are 3 splendid double bedrooms with bathroom and to the second floor are a further 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathroom.
The Red House is set in around 0.54 acres of extensive lawned gardens with a wide selection of mature trees and shrubs, there is a separate rear driveway leading to a small single open fronted garage.
- A splendid listed Georgian house in a delightful conservation area
- 6 bedrooms set over 2 floors
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Wonderful Mature Gardens
- About 0.54 acres
- Fine Period Features Throughout
- In All About 3383 sq.ft
- Popular Village Location