Guide Price £275,000
The Close, Rochford, Tenbury Wells
* Offering No Onward Chain * A great opportunity to acquire a spacious detached country house which requires refurbishment. The property is located in the popular Teme Valley village close to Tenbury with its extensive amenities.
It is approached by an entrance porch with quarry tiled floor leading to the central reception hall, doors lead off into the large lounge and kitchen dining room. There is also a downstairs cloakroom and utility area.
To the first floor are 4 bedrooms and a useful study, the master room benefiting from a dressing room and en-suite shower room. There is also a family bathroom.
Outside there are small gardens with shed adjoining the house, single parking space to the front and lovely rear views to Clee Hill.
- Detached family home requiring refurbishment
- Excellent amount of living and bedroom accomodation
- 4 bedrooms and study
- Family bathroom
- Dressing room and en-suite shower room to master
- Air source heat pump and double glazing
- In all about 1735 sq.ft.
- Lovely views to the rear
- Small gardens
- Parking space to the front