Guide Price £595,000
Homestead, Pensax, Stockton
Homestead is a wonderful Victorian country house with spacious and flexible accommodation. Situated in a lovely rural setting in the much-favoured village of Pensax, the surrounding unspoilt countryside provides many rewarding walks and leisure pursuits. Local amenities can be found in nearby villages of Clows Top, Abberley and Great Witley.
Featuring an entrance hall with attractive quarry tiled floor, doors lead off to cloakroom, office, study/bedroom 5, sitting room/bedroom6, lounge with wood-burning stove, dining room, utility room and fitted kitchen with superb combined wood burning stove. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms and an attractive family bathroom. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and a large en-suite bathroom.
Gated gravel parking area. The garden is principally laid to lawn, with borders, raised beds, mature trees and hedging. There is also a small rear courtyard.
- Attractive semi-detached country house
- Breakfast kitchen leading to dining room
- Living room with wood burning stove
- Four double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to master
- Two further reception / bedrooms on ground floor
- Gated gravel parking with electric vehicle charging point
- Mature lawned garden
- Chantry catchment
- Flexible accommodation
- In all about 2022 sq.ft