Guide Price £545,000
16 Whitbourne Hall, Whitbourne
A wonderful listed period house forming part of the iconic and magnificent Whitbourne Hall. Set in beautiful rolling countryside on the Worcestershire/Herefordshire border, this property is an excellent f also ideal as the perfect lock up and leave.
Reception Hall, Dining Room, Study, Kitchen, First Floor Sitting Room, 4 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room. In all about 1869 sq.ft. Glorious communal gardens of about 9 acres with striking walled Victorian kitchen garden currently being used as allotments by a number of resident.s
Single garage owned by the property available by separate negotiation.
- Grade II* listed period house set over 3 floors
- Forms part of the stunning Whitbourne Hall
- Glorious views
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Beautiful communal gardens on about 9 acres
- 2 unallocated parking spaces and visitors parking
- Service charge of £218.00 pcm
- Insurance charge of £71.00 pcm
- Ground rent £10.00 pa