Guide Price £2,000,000
Castle Farm, Stourton, Stourbridge
G Herbert Banks are proud to offer for sale by private treaty Castle Farm. A superb 4 bedroom country Farmhouse with a splendid detached 2 bedroom Cottage. Occupying a peaceful and private location on the Staffordshire borders, the property is well placed for commuting whilst providing the perfect balance between lovely country living together with surrounding towns and cities.
Castle Farm has been in the same ownership since 1974 and the Vendors have run a successful livery business at the property for the last 22 years. Set in around 68.9 acres of gently sloping pastureland, the property is approached over a long stone private driveway off Greensforge Lane, offering an extensive range of outbuildings with stabling and farm office.
- Rare opportunity to acquire a small residential farm / equestrian property
- 4 bedroom detached Farmhouse
- 2 bedroom detached Cottage in a charming walled garden
- The farmhouse and cottage both have mains electricity and water
- Private drainage to both properties
- 68.9 acres of gently sloping pastureland
- Oil fired central heating to the house and under floor heating to the cottage
- Main Farmhouse 2355 sq.ft
- The Cottage 883 sq.ft
- Woodland with River Stour running through it