Guide Price £225,000
Building Plot at Perryfields, Hopton Wafers
An individual Freehold Building Plot extending to over 2100 sq.ft. with double garage and gardens to the side and rear. The projected house is suitable as a self-build project under the Town and Country Planning Act (England) 2016, thereby avoiding any community infrastructure levy charges or affordable housing requirements. Planning permission granted July 19th 2023 on appeal ref: APP/L3245/W/22/3291306 site adj. Ashcroft, Hopton Wafers, DY14 0NB.
It is important for purchasers to register with the local authority and to apply for exemption from the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL), which will save in around £30,000 for a house of this size.
- Excellent opportunity to acquire a building plot
- Site extending to around 0.2 of an acre
- Sought after location
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- L shaped kitchen / dining room with utility off
- Family bathroom
- En-suite bathroom to master
- Shropshire Council Ref: 21/05298/FUL
- N.B Photos supplied are artists impressions