A large number of landowners are regularly affected by statutory authorities requiring access to, across, under and over their land for both new and existing services.

These include, for example, Severn Trent Water requiring access to lay a new pipe.

We have good experience working for clients in such circumstances to represent them in relation to receiving statutory notices, agreeing access terms, mitigating loss and submitting and negotiating a compensation claim.

For the majority of standard schemes the body requiring access to the land will pay your agent/surveyor fees so there is no cost in you seeking appropriate advice to ensure everything is how it should be and that you are not missing out on payments due or compensation for losses incurred.